-
December 7th, 2005, 02:28 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Alright, here is the deal:
We can share the good music we have been listening to lately, and all enjoy, or riducule for others' terrible taste.
Use www.yousendit.com
I am going to upload a good reggea album, and a good ole' hip hop one. Either that or my monthly mixes. It all depends on the participation of you guys. Upload anything: if you like it and have been listening to it lately, post it.
Ill have mine up within the hour.
P.S for the yousendit.com, you dont have to know everyone's email adress, you will be given a link to use.
-
December 7th, 2005, 02:49 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
December 7th, 2005, 02:58 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...M0FLTIXYK44C6I
There is a link to the damien marley album "welcome to Jamrock".
Justin, this si the album we listened to while on a cruise on a cold friday afternoon.
-
December 7th, 2005, 03:26 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...72Y62H4NA3TTC9
This is for the album "Wu-tan clan presents the indie culture". It isnt THE greatest album ever, but has some solid tracks, and I wanted soemthing you guys probably havent heard before. The Aesop/Dell track is FIRE, as is the RA the Rugged Man song.
Alright, I did my part. Post replies about the albums, and post your own.
-
December 7th, 2005, 12:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
That was a good CD, but I dont think I shall be uploading anything as all of my music is on my Ipod, which btw I fixed =).
-
December 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
December 7th, 2005, 09:24 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm confused, it says we need the person's email address for step 1
-
December 7th, 2005, 10:37 PM
#8
Inactive Member
(a dream) rest low tar spell fatigue vermin crawling in livid gnaws fasting on tic and a flea in vain again agro flight not taking fasting on deception in the making turns two against three penny save a penny worth crystal marble powder shot glass overflow dreams amaze me time escapes me mirror shades what should be flight not taking rest a bodies burning compose ears of rock guilty grey formaldehyde cripples hound a wheelchair guilty grey a wheelchair hounds you asshole dead palsey blue stupid thaw cuts the jaw hell piss fuck head rest pure acid hell filthy word mutation laughing hound hereafter stupid clown you asshole
-
December 7th, 2005, 10:37 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Dan, read the first post. Just put your email there, and once the album is uploaded, you will recieve the link in your email, and on the webpage.
and did anyone listen to the albums I uploaded? Thoughts?
-
December 7th, 2005, 10:39 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
what the hell fletch! In no way did your post fufill the requirements of this topic. Play by the rules, or get modded!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks